30 October, 2008

Magix Video Contest

As you may know, I am a member of Magix Movie Edit Pro Group. This group of folks use a film editing sofware produced by Magix.  I am no film editor, but I am learning how to use this sofware to make home movies. The guys at the users group are running a contest.  I decided to enter to promote one of the language forums I use. 

Here are the rules:
Make a fake commercial for anything you want! 
• Entry must be 15 seconds, 30 seconds or 60 seconds in length, no more than 60 seconds.
• Entry must be edited with Magix™ Movie Edit Pro!
• Deadline is October 31, 2008
• Prizes: A collection of stock footage (All sets currently available by deadline).

• All entries must be uploaded to this group (Mep users) by 12:00 midnight October 31, 2008 central time USA.
• Entries will be judged on originality & presentation. It can be serious or comedy. Far out or believable. Make us laugh or make a point, it doesn't matter.
• You must be a member of mepusers.ning.com to enter.


I decided that there is nothing to loose, so I put my thinking cap on and spent some time collecting images and editing.  I wanted to share with y'all my contest entry.  

What do you think?




No comments: