16 June, 2017
You may want to "eavesdrop" on what others are doing to study how they reach their target audience. These articles will help you get you started on identifying your audience.
1) Where Is Your Audience?
2) How to Identify Your Target Market Using Social Media
3) Finding Your Social Media Target Audience
4) How to Research Your Target Audience Before Starting your #SMM Campaign
5) 8 Tips to Find Your Social Media Audience
6) 5 Simple Ways to Segment Your Social Media Audience
7) How to Find Your Target Audience on Social Media
14 June, 2017
One needs to constantly create content for marketing campaigns but there are times that one runs out of steam or ideas, or both! One strategy is to recycle the material that we have previously created. Create content from input from your users or target audience. Create more visuals to accompany posts on social media. Add video content. Another is to share other people's content. At different times one must give a try to the different strategies to find the one that best fits your objective.
These articles may help you get started:
1) Content Marketing Hacks That Social Media Marketers Should Use
2) 5 Crucial Content Creation Tactics You Might be Missing Out On
3) 5 Strategies for Creating Epic Content Marketing on a Tight Budget
4) Create Content Your Audience Will Love
5) How to Make Your Content Marketing Deliver ROI
And I leave you with this graphic of the many hats a marketer wears.
07 June, 2017
Here are a few articles that will help you learn about the differences.
1) 5 Key reasons why social media strategies are different than traditional marketing strategies
2) 16 Differences between traditional media and social networking
3) Social Media vs. Traditional Media – Make the Transition to Digital Marketing
4) Traditional vs. Online Marketing: The Real Value of Your Online Marketing Efforts